Saturday, November 22, 2014

Lucrative Lip Gloss *Moon Struck Minerals- Younique*

   I was invited to try a product from the Younique make-up line, and I opted for a lip gloss, since my lashes are still trying to grow back in after chemo. The color I chose was LadyLike. It's a rosey-pink-ish color. I was pleasantly surprised that it was as smooth as it was, and not even a bit sticky.
   It went on smooth, and I was more than happy with the color pay off. It lasted through 6 cups of hot cocoa (not a fan of coffee), and still had color left on my lips. I highly recommend this gloss to lip product lovers everywhere. It's a product you'll regret not buying!

You can purchase your own here: www.3dLashRevolution.com
And here: https://www.Facebook.com/Janet3Dmascara 

No comments:

Post a Comment