Saturday, February 14, 2015

Q&A a day by: Potter Style Journal!

     What can be said about the Q & A a day journal by Potter Style? I will start off by saying this is NOT your ordinary boring journal. This book has a page for every single day of the year, with 5 different spaces for 5 years of writing! The edges are gilded (gold leafed) and just beautiful to look at. The book is smaller than I imagined (think palm to fingertip), but it is a good addition to any home library. It's adorning my shelves as I type.

Isn't it just the cutest little book you've ever seen? There are 365 pages of writing surface in this journal, each one dated and asking a pressing question to write about. For instance, February 17th (my birthday!) poses the question: "If you could change something about today, what would it be?" It will be interesting to see how my answers have changed over the next 5 years. Below is an excerpt from Valentine's Day, respectively.
This journal will allow you to follow your own journey through life. Maybe you will surprise yourself, when you look back and read old entries.  If you would like a little more information about the book, you can find it here. Want more info about the brilliant author? Click here. The Q & A a day journal retails for $16.99 and would make an amazing gift for anyone in your life. I hope you buy the book for yourself or someone you love, and if so let me know in the comments below how much you loved or hated it!

**I received this book for an honest review from Blogging For Books. All opinions are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment