Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice Pure Shea Butter Review!!

What can I say about Cleopatra's Choice Pure Shea Butter? Well, I can say that I prefer the unrefined, natural, non-chemically treated Shea butter to the store bought stuff. It makes my skin feel baby soft and brand new! The scent isn't to robust, though adding a few drops of your favorite essential oils might help it a tad. There are so many benefits to using natural Shea butter, and so many ways you can use it. You can make lip scrubs, foot scrubs, body butters, anything you can imagine and you make them to your liking. I highly recommend this product if you want super soft supple skin.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment